Neill Williams, certified Master Life Coach and entrepreneur, is the PRODUCTIVITY GURU! She is currently Tanya’s business coach and also a favorite personal branding photography client in Spokane.
Funny story – when Tanya was first contacted by Neill via email to do a photoshoot, took a look at her website to get to know more about her business. Neill isn’t a common woman’s name so she just assumed that Neill was a male. On Neill’s website there were no pictures of her, no headshots or indication of who Neill was. The human brain is judgmental (or assuming, if that is a better word). It is so important to have pictures on your websites so that the judgments that people ARE going to make about you and your business are POSITIVE judgments, or at least ACCURATE!
At first Neill did a mini branding photography shoot (which, by the way, a single person headshot session is the perfect place to start if you’re not ready for a full branding photography package) and still uses a lot of those first photos even after we did a complete branding shoot for her. Now if you go to Neill’s website, you know exactly who she is, a glimpse into her personality and what to expect from working with her.
Look at her Instagram feed, featuring photography from her personal branding photography shoot with WorkStory! Neill is the perfect poster client, using her photos in a way that makes every aspect of her content branded and cohesive!
3 Tips for Getting More Done While Working Less
Now back to Productivity! Here are three tips from Neill on how to get more done while working less.
- Decide how many hours you want to work and then fill in the hours with your To-Do’s. Don’t base your work hours off of your To-Do’s
- Decide what you will complete in those hours – Carve out your free time (family time, personal time). Then decide what is most important to be completed this week. Think about the purpose behind the things you are doing in your hours. Is the activity you are doing valuable? The highest value producing tasks need to be first (ex. producing a podcast will produce more value to the world than answering emails). How can you make your business the most simple and effective business possible?
- Use your time to create VALUABLE revenue producing work. If what you are producing is not producing revenue, then why are you using your valuable time to do it? Charge what your service is worth! If you can do something in 1 hour what someone else could do in 5 hours, then why can’t you charge more?
Do you need help getting more done in less time?
There are a few ways to learn more from Neill.
- Listen to her podcast: Unbusy Your Life.
- Sign up for her group coaching program at www.neillwilliams.com
- Follow her on Instagram: @neillwilliamscoach
Looking to elevate your brand image or create a new one?
Schedule a WorkStory BrandStorm
The WorkStory BrandStorm is a deep dive brainstorm interview where we get to know everything about your business, where you’ve been, where you are and where you’re looking to go. We will identify what your compelling brand story is and a plan for exactly what it looks like to infuse that into your branding and marketing so you can attract more ideal clients. Then you can decide to hire us to execute the plan or do it in-house. The plan itself is a valuable roadmap for you and your business, so it’s a win either way! The cost of the BrandStorm will be applied to your package when you decide to hire us.